|Work for RGN & RMN across UK
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Healthcare [ 01 Aug 2014 17:14 ]|
|Post subject:||Work for RGN & RMN across UK|
JARK Plc - is an extremely successful leading private British Recruitment Agency with 25 branches in Great Britain. It has been recruiting in the UK and EU Countries for the last 17 years. Jark Healthcare Ltd has different positions within the field of health and social care in the UK and Northern Ireland.
We now require experienced NURSES to service high quality nursing and residential care homes for elderly, & NHS hospitals in Great Britain.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Nurses to join this highly reputable organisation and reap the rewards of offering the highest quality care.
The successful nurse will be responsible for handling care, putting care plans together, and providing the highest level of care.
• Previous professional experience
• Current NMC registration
• Good level of English (written & spoken) required
• Flexible and committed to improving the lives of the patients, whilst offering them privacy, dignity and respect.
• Extremely organised, proactive, and be able to use their initiative to achieve the Home’s goals.
• Pay progression based on experience and skills but is between £25000 and £37000 per year
• Holiday pay
• Start date according to your availability
• We have clients across the UK
• Flexible shift options. Usually is 39h/week.
• Career opportunities
• Reward for a good job on regular bases
• Free mandatory training to assist and ensure you remain within industry standards
• Free uniform
• Meet & greet service in UK
• Assistance with relocation. Some of our clients are offering free accommodation.
• Assistance with applying for NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
• Assistant with opening a bank account
• On call service 7days a week 365 days a year
• City centre based offices
JARK Healthcare Ltd does not make any charges or take any fees for the provision of work or for leaving our employment at any point in time.
If this is something that interests you please contact our European Recruitment Manager Irina Nanevic (speaks Russian, Polish, Lithuanian & English) on: Tel: 0044 1362656153 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group